Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
About The GameEdit
Online RPG Avabel doesn't have much in the way of story. Upon creating a character you are thrust into the world of Avabel. Your character is given instructions on how to play the game, but the main plot is not expanded upon.
The Quests are kill requests, item gathering, or boss fighting.
All your stats values are controlled by 5 attributes:
- STR: Modifies overall ATK
- VIT: Modifies DEF and HP
- DEX: Modifies Minimum ATK and HIT
- INT: Modifies MATK and MP
- MEN: Modifies MDEF and MP
There are 7 Classes:
- Warrior: Focused around raw damage; unlike rogue,which relies on high dps. Focused on STR and VIT
- Rogue: High mobility technical melee assassin. Focused on STR and DEX
- Ranger: Long Ranged DPS. Focused on STR and DEX
- Creator: Balanced Support and Fighter. Focused on STR, VIT, and INT
- Magician: Ranged Magical Spellcaster. Focused on INT and MEN
- Acolyte: Supportive Healer. Focused on INT and MEN
- Wanderer: Balanced Supporter and Fighter. Focused on STR, INT, and VIT